What can I expect?
Full vendor information and registration form available for download below.
- Vendors will be selected based on the following qualities: home grown, hand-made, local, bee related, educational, originality and high product quality. We will credit payments if you are not selected. We will limit multiple vendors of similar craft as needed.
- Vendors are asked to please consider donating an item for the Silent or Live Auction. Bee themed or other appreciated! Proceeds support the GCBA and its continued support of Granville County’s pollinators. GCBA is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations count towards sponsorship.
- Sponsor details here
- Sponsorship perks start at $100 [money or product]. Contact Christi for more information!
- This is a rain or shine event. Deposits will only be refunded if you are not selected for the event.
Information for Bee Jubilee Day:
- Set-up will be Friday night June 25th from 4-8PM and Saturday June 26th at 7AM. Check in info will be e-mailed the week before. Exhibitors must have their space ready by 8:45AM. Drop off times in the arena will be assigned this year.
- Spaces still vacant at 8:30AM will be redistributed to surrounding vendors.
- Please follow parking/traffic signs & attendants. Vendor parking plan will be e-mailed the week before.
- The Bee Jubilee will be open to the public starting at 9AM and booths shall remain set-up until 3pm.
- Booths must be closed and spaces vacant by 7PM.
- Inside vendors will be provided one 3×6 rectangle table and 2 chairs. Inside space is very limited, not available to book until June 1st.
- Outside vendors are responsible for tent/shelter, tables, chairs, etc… We will be making use of the livestock arena behind the building. This is a large covered area and use of it will provide a cooler and safer vendor and attendee experience. Electricity is available, but limited. Please bring an extension cord, +/- power strip. The arena ground is part concrete and part gravel- we will assign spots in June. Most vendors will NOT be on concrete. You can use your tent or go without.
- Food trucks and trailer type vendors will likely be in the front parking lot.
- UPDATE: The Arena layout will be changed from last year. Hopefully a big improvement on traffic flow to all vendors.
|VENDOR TYPE||Inside TABLE||Inside 8×10||Outside 10×10||Outside 10×20||Outside 10×30|
Questions? Contact: Christi Henthorn
919.892.3670 – PO Box 2561, Oxford, NC 27565 – firstname.lastname@example.org